Sunday, 17 February 2013

Unfair dismissal

Please read my story about bullying in the workplace and unfair dismissal. I want to describe my experiences with my ex employer, West Sussex County Council and the subsequent tribunal processes. At every stage my complaints have been summarily dismissed. This to any fair minded observer constitutes a blatant abuse of power. I know because I have consulted such people. Those who are involved in law accept this, and by doing so condone it. People not involved in law who are not familiar with this kind of oppression are shocked and angry.
I have also faced apathy -' life is not fair'. Some things in life are not fair and no one can change them. But some things can and should be changed. I would like to hear from anyone who has had similar experiences. At the very least we can be angry together.

No comments:

Post a Comment